Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Avery's Christmas Pictures









So....about a month ago I subjected our Little Miss Avery to the ultimate torture- Christmas pictures! They turned out pretty hilarious- she wasn't too smiley, which was a bummer because she smiles constantly now! My favorite is the bottom one- she looks much older than 9 weeks as she sits propped up in that grown-up chair! We didn't order all of these poses- in fact, check out the one with the beret- ridiculous! I can't believe we made her wear that- we ended up returning that pose, but I thought I'd post it- her expression says it all! I also like the full-length Christmas dress one where she appears to be doing some sort of sign language. Or, how about the full-length naked one where she appears to be playing an imaginary flute? You can tell by the time we got to the end of the photo shoot in the purple dress that she was done. This is evidenced by the picture second from the top where she threatens us with a balled up fist, or the very top picture in which she is showing us the middle finger! :) Oh, the holidays! Ha ha! In all seriousness, I think she's the most precious baby ever and she was actually really good for her first round of pictures at only 2 months old (she already looks so different now at 3 months!)! Only a few more days until Christmas!









No comments:

Post a Comment