Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Our Week with a Cold








Man, colds are the worst at this age! Nothing you can really do, and their little noses run and run and run! Avery's been a trooper, though. She's been pretty smiley, as evidenced by her good spirits in the video. Too bad she fell backwards at the end (don't worry- no crying, although I felt guilty for not having a pillow there!). The first little picture of her peering through the crib slats cracks me up... We recently took off our cute polka-dot bumper, and put up one of those "breathable bumpers" because Avery has been rolling into the sides of the crib. In this picture, she was sleeping on her back when I left the nursery 5 minutes before, but when I went back to check on her- she was peeking through the crib slats grinning at me. Too funny. I also like the pics of Ave on our bed- She was sitting up playing with toys one minute, then lounging the next- this cold is taking a lot out of her! We took the top picture this morning- she always has a smile for the camera- even through tons of snot!

No comments:

Post a Comment