Sunday, October 3, 2010

This Walking Thing is Great! (Says Avery)




























Oh my- I'm a nervous wreck watching Avery tear around the house! She walks way too fast for my liking and catapults herself towards walls, couches, you name it! :) Here are a couple of simple videos- I just can't get enough of recording her new found freedom, although she doesn't let me record for long- she likes to come and inspect the camera! There's also a few pics of her playing with Gabby B. as she tries to sit on her lap, and also playing with the purple princess bike Aunt Jen and Uncle Scott got Avery for her b-day. She gets on and off of that bike all day long- she loves it! :) Of course she also had to show off her Juicy sweatsuit from Aunt Karisa and Uncle Derin- hee hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment