Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Miss Liberty/ Dr. Doolittle














Ave had a ball on Memorial Day at Nana and Papa's and of course she had on a Little Miss Liberty outfit provided by Nana (she would be running around naked if it weren't for her Nana and Grammy B.). Grammy B. came to visit and watch Avery for a few days to help me out as I finished up the school year- whew- my hat is off to all of the working moms who do their jobs full-time and the are moms full time. I only had to do it 9 weeks and it was tough! Working mommies are super heroes for sure (and stay at home mommies are too- I just started summer vacation with Avery home all day today and I am markedly more tired then when I was working full-time- sheesh!). Anyway- we are oh so grateful to Grammy B. for helping out as well as Nana helping out on some Fridays so that I could make it through the school year without too much mommy guilt. This weekend we found a hidden gem- West Chester lawn and garden center- they have animals! A turkey, alpaca, rooster, emus, goats, sheep, a huge ram, donkey, white peacocks, and more! Avery loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment