Saturday, April 13, 2013

New Rooms for Avery and Caroline :)

 Avery's new room- it used to be our office (walls were dark brown and covered with framed Army items).

 Ave's "Princess and the Pea" bed- this sucker is high! They must be making mattresses extra high these days- she needs a stool to get up there! 
This girl loves her books!  

 After making Ave's curtains, I had all of these leftover buttons, so I made an A from them- in my mind it's very crafty- hahaha! 
 Thanks Mom for your help with the curtains!
Little "Dreamcatcher" 
 Caroline's Room- Looks very familiar if you've seen pictures of Avery's old room- haha! Poor little Caroline:).
 When we moved in, a little baby boy had lived in this room- we couldn't bear to paint over the murals on the walls, just too precious- there are butterflies, bumblebees, and dragonflies painted all over the room.

 I totally did the same button art in Caroline's room- I bet this craft is on Pinterest somewhere (that's pretty confident of me to think that! :)

 Thanks Gayle M. for making the adorable memory can for Miss Caroline- so cute! 


These rooms have been finished for a while- Avery's been in her room for months- but honestly, neither one has been clean enough to take pictures until today- ha! I thought I'd post them since they will never be that clean again. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment