Tuesday, November 10, 2009

8 weeks Old Already!





Avery is 8 weeks old today, and such a big girl! She is very smiley these days, especially thanks to her new anti-reflux medicine which helps her feel much better. She smiled a lot this weekend when her Grandma and Grandpa Beeching (and Great Grandma Crook!) came to visit from Cleveland!
I took the spontaneous video today when she started really cooing at me (it was so cute!), but I'll warn you, there's a reversal of Avery's lunch (in spite of the medicine) at the end of the video that I couldn't figure out how to cut, so....watch at your own risk- ha ha!
I am heading back to work tomorrow, so today is definitely a sad day- our last full day hanging out at home before reality sets in. We've spent the day playing, and I've barely put her down! I will miss her so much when I'm at school. Luckily Avery has wonderful babysitters- 4 days a week she'll be with my team teacher Katherine's mom, Judy, who is so great! And on Fridays Avery will be with her Nana Finney, which Avery will love! So I know it will be fine, but it hasn't stopped me from tearing up all day!





No comments:

Post a Comment