Saturday, November 21, 2009

Just Keeps Getting Better!








Wow-our girl is changing! She's quite a happy little lady now (thank you Prevacid!!)- full of smiles! She's sleeping too- 6 hour stretches at night- yippee! That's thanks to the
"Miracle Blanket" swaddler- thanks for that gift Jill! She's over 10 pounds and 22 inches now- that's an average of an ounce a day weight gain since birth-yea! So , life is good except for the fact that I have to work so much (this is a super busy time for teachers) ! I wish I had more time to spend with her, but she's being spoiled instead right now by her daddy, Papa and Nana Finney, and her wonderful babysitter Judy! Enjoy the short video- you may notice she's wearing little mitts...that's because we had her Christmas pictures taken yesterday (so cute!), and I didn't want her to scratch herself (okay, so I'm a bit of a pageant mom:)...

No comments:

Post a Comment